- A Portion(50%) of proceeds donated to Color The Water, a nonprofit organization focused on creating a community for BIPOC to reclaim space in the ocean through joyful, defiant and anti-racist surf lessons, celebrations, education and media.
- 5.5-oz. 100% ring spun cotton tee
- super soft and comfortable
- Vintage washed and garment dyed for a retro look and feel.
- Ribbed set-in collar and cuffs
- Double-needle bottom hem.
- Available in Mint and Cayenne
- Cotton sourced from American farms
- Front Design: Embroidery | Back: Heat Transfer
- limited to one shirt per preorder, but feel free to submit multiple orders with the same info and they’ll be shipped together!
The line drawing represents the community that Honesty Hour is building. The continuity of the line symbolizes the existing connection between all of us that Honesty Hour is working to help people recognize. Our brands’ values of building community, leading by example, and advocating for those who have been silenced serve as guiding principles for this collaboration.
There are no reviews yet.